Calling all Veterinarians!
Do you like Pina Coladas?
And gettin' caught in the rain?
If you like being a Veterinarian
And gettin' to spend time away
If you’re not a businesswoman (or man)
Wish your staff had a brain
If you like havin’ health and benefits
for your whooole family
Then we’re the hospital you’ve dreamed of
Come to us and escape...
Just like this catchy tune, you may find yourself dreaming of a new hospital. Unlike the song, your hospital is still Pina Coladaless, and you’re left tired of the mundane.
My name is Jaimee, I’m the Director of Operations, our Captain of Happy here in paradise. Where is paradise, you ask? We are a centrally located hospital, a few blocks from Kenwood Mall in Deer Park, Ohio. Perfectly named, Deer Park Veterinary Hospital. Cincinnati, OH is an affordable, up and coming city full of young professionals.
As an employee working in paradise, we promise to provide:
- A positive environment were you feel welcomed and appreciated each and every day. We truly are a family and love hanging out with each other after work.
- Same day off each week
- Leave work at work and leave work on time
- Intelligent caring staff members, we love growing our brains. Continuing education is very important to us. Every employee has a yearly allowance.
- Technology savvy – Cloud based software-Ezyvet. We are participants in Idexx bata testing for new diagnostic technologies.
- Personal and professional growth
- Camaraderie and Mentorship
- Case collaboration, you can always ask for help whenever you need it.
Honestly, I could go on and on about what makes this place such an outstanding place to work (I’ve been here 8 years myself) but you need to come and experience it for yourself.
I dare you to come to paradise, the light side, or whatever your happy place is called. Take the leap…change your path…follow the sound of the blender. We will be waiting for you with your Pina Colada!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday - Friday (weekend availability)
Work Location: (1) location - Deer Park Veterinary Hospital
- Ohio Veterinary License (Required)
- DEA Certification (preferred and will pay to receive)
- USDA accreditation (preferred and will pay to receive)
- Fear Free Certification (preferred and will pay to receive)
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance