Deer Park Veterinary Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio was founded in 1984 by Dr. David Argus with Dr. Adam Miller joining in 2019.
Deer Park Veterinary Hospital (DPVH) exists to enhance the quality of life for pets and their owners, our valued clients. Our mission is to care for every animal as if it were our own and interact with each client as a highly valued customer. At all times we will conduct ourselves in a professional manner and practice only the highest quality of medicine.
With hands that heal, hearts that care and minds that grow.
Every day we work to increase the quality of life for our patients through preventative care, diagnostics, early and effective treatment of disease processes and the relief of pain and suffering. We work with our clients to be an advocate, ensuring that we can work with you on your pet’s welfare, education and working to recognize each individual client’s needs, desires and circumstances. Some of our team are even Fear Free Certified!
It is our goal to exceed our clients’ expectations by treating them and their pets with the utmost respect, integrity, and compassionate care that we can provide. Nurturing the client-patient-doctor bond allows us to build a relationship that extends beyond the lifespan of each pet. Each day we take our skills and knowledge seriously and take full responsibility for our growth, allowing us to continue serving our clients’ and patient’s needs. We want to make Deer Park Veterinary Hospital the premier veterinary hospital in this community when it comes to passionate care, friendliness and professionalism.
- Integrity how we handle situations when no one else is looking
- Unity recognizing that the result of the sum of the team is far superior to the results of one
- Passion and Compassion For People & Pets treating both people and pets as you would like yourself and family to be treated
“When you take your pet to a vet and they willingly, tail-waggingly go in the back, you’re somewhere special.” - Steve Elbert, May 8, 2023
See our hospital for yourself - take a virtual tour!
Our dedication to establishing a long and healthy relationship with our clients and their pets is what sets us apart from the many. We tailor our care around the needs of the animal and your unique family values. Our goal is to be your hospital for your lifetime, a relationship that is shared with children, relatives, and friends. Granting us the opportunity to see your family pets throughout the years.
Being a privately-owned practice means that we get the opportunity to continue to grow, both individually and as a team. We frequently have industry members come in to teach our team about new approaches to veterinary medicine. We are always willing to adjust our methods if it means that it benefits our clients and families.
We are also proud to offer the following unique services and leading-edge technologies:
- Complete in-house Idexx lab (including extensive education on the different diagnostics available through our reference lab)
- Digital x-ray system that allows results to be easily sent for further analysis if needed
- Portable ultrasound Highly trained doctors familiar with an extensive list of surgical procedures
- Strong referral relationships with oncologists and other specialists within our area
- Cloud based software that allows us the ability to use iPads for capturing signatures, greatly cutting down on our paper waste
Location & Hours
We are open the following hours:
- Mon, Wed & Fri: 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Tues & Thurs: 7:30am - 7:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm (every other)
- Sunday: Closed
We are located in central Cincinnati, near Interstate 71 for easy access for our clients at: