It's important to get into a routine of cleaning your pet's ears at least once a week to prevent the onset of ear infections.
To clean your pet's ear:
- Fill the ear canal with the ear cleaning solution.
- Massage the solution into the ear using your thumb and the side of your pointer finger.
- Wipe the ear with gauze or a cotton ball to remove debris and to soak up any excess cleaner.
- NEVER use a cotton tipped applicator to clean down inside the ear.
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 until the ear appears clean.